The International Institute for the Unification of Private Law (UNIDROIT), with the support of the UNIDROIT Foundation, is happy to announce the launch of the UNIDROIT Alumni Association, a platform dedicated to the distinguished guests which have been welcomed to Villa Aldobrandini as part of UNIDROIT’s research scholarship, internship, and independent research programmes. The purpose of this Association is to create a network to effectively leverage knowledge and provide opportunities for intellectual exchange in the global community which has been created through these programmes since 1993.
This Association will provide an opportunity to network on a global scale and keep up to date with news and events from across the world which the Institute is involved in.
All Members of the Association will get the following benefits:
• Quarterly newsletters with updates on the activities of UNIDROIT.
• Notifications about upcoming events and conferences organised by UNIDROIT and its partners in different parts of the world.
• Notifications on vacancies, consultancies, and other research opportunities at UNIDROIT.
• Access and discounts to UNIDROIT Publications online.
• Invitation to join closed groups on Facebook and LinkedIn where you can exchange with other members of the Association as well as members of the UNIDROIT Secretariat.
• Priority access to UNIDROIT’s library ahead of public or non-institutional visitors.
• A personalised UNIDROIT Alumni Association membership card.
• Personal @unidroitalumni.org email address.
• The possibility of additional involvement with UNIDROIT’s work.
• Invitations to exclusive UNIDROIT Alumni Association events.
• Exposure of your success stories on UNIDROIT’s social networks.
To join the UNIDROIT Alumni Association, please complete this Registration Form.
The Annual Membership fee is 50 Euros for lawyers, jurists, academics, and others, and 25 Euros for young professionals and students (under the age of 35 on 1 January 2020).
Proceeds from the UNIDROIT Alumni Association will go towards supporting the UNIDROIT Internship and Research Scholarship Programme to allow more young professionals and students from developing countries to come to Rome and undertake their legal research.
Members of the UNIDROIT Alumni Association may also send their books to the UNIDROIT Library where they can be made available to researchers and may also contact us directly if they want to sponsor named scholarships at the Institute. Please contact email@example.com for additional details.